Trip Technologies, Inc. (in this policy: "the Company", "We", "Us", or "Our") respects your privacy. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for our website at www.Price-Hunters.com ("Price-Hunters").
This policy covers, among other things, what personal information we collect from you, whether you are a registered user or not, how we use the information, with whom We share the information, the data obtained automatically when you use Price-Hunters and how We retain it.
We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time. We recommend that you read it periodically.
Personal Information we collect
When you register with Price-Hunters we will ask you to provide personal details such as your age, gender and e-mail address. The fields for compulsory completion will be explicitly indicated. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you will be unable to register with certain Services on Price-Hunters.
We may collect further information when you use Price-Hunters. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of Price-Hunters, the duration of your sessions, web pages that you visit, information that you read, content that you use or post, advertisement banners that you click on, the Internet protocol (IP) address that serves you to access Price-Hunters and the geographic location from where you logged-in. We automatically gather this information, through the use of log files. If you are registered with Price-Hunters, the information We gather may be anonymous or in some instances personally identifiable. If you are not a registered user, than We will not knowingly collect any such information which may personally identify you.
Further information may be collected when we exchange communications with you, for example, if you submit a request to our customer service representative, or when our designated copyright agent is in contact with you with respect to your content on Price-Hunters.
What shall we do with your personal information?
We will use personally identifiable information for the following purposes only:
- To enable you to use Price-Hunters, including the content that you post, or upload to Price-Hunters;
- To provide you from time to time with information pertaining to the Services;
- To adjust the Services to your personal preferences;
- To facilitate the purchase of products and services on Price-Hunters, if and when possible, and to display information and advertisements pertaining to products and services which might interest you;
- To contact you as and when We believe it to be necessary;
- To send you, from time to time, information pertaining to our Services, as well as marketing and advertising material, whether ours or others'. We will not send marketing and advertising material unless you give Us your express consent thereto at the time of registration or at any other time. You may withdraw your consent at any time and cease receiving material of this kind, by sending our customer service representative a notification to: info@Price-Hunters.com. In any case, We will not share your personal details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent.
We may use anonymous information for the proper operation and function of the Services, to improve the quality of the Services and to enhance your experience, to create new services, including services tailored to users' personal requirements and expectations, and to change or cancel existing features and content. We may share such information with others, provided that it does not identify you personally.
Sharing and disclosing information
We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances:
- When you purchase products or services from our business partners, or take part in any content-related activity they offer, we may share with our partners any information required for completion of the purchasing process, or for the performance of the relevant content-related activity, as well as for maintaining contact with you, when necessary;
- If by using Price-Hunters, you perform or attempt to perform any activity which we may reasonably believe to be illegal;
- If We are required by law to do so;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between Us and you;
- In any case where We may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent physical damage or damage to property;
- If We organize the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if We are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided, however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer's hard drive. If you wish to block our cookies, you may do so by clicking the "options" button on your browser's menu and follow the necessary instructions. You can read your browser's Help file of for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of the Services, or certain features thereof.
We implement systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. We therefore do not guarantee that the Services and our databases shall be immune from any wrongdoings and malfunctions.
If you would like your personal information such as browser type and operating system not to be stored by ADTECH and want to avoid ADTECH cookies please click on the link following link ADTECH opt out.